Maternity + Babies
As a photographer, the goal is to capture the interactions and love in your family and the first few days of your little ones life through to their first birthday. Our time together is laid-back and so am I. These sessions are simple and lifestyle-based, so that we can make a meaningful evening together.
Each session is an opportunity to get to know you as a family or as a couple, and make new friends. One of the best things about being a photographer is watching the interactions between you and your spouse and children. That is the focus on our time together, and it is magical.
All maternity, six-month and one-year photography sessions take place outdoors at locations in or near North Canton. These sessions usually last up to 60 minutes, which leaves you with a gallery full of precious moments shared by your family. Newborn sessions are a little different. They typically last 2-4 hours, and take place in my home and mini newborn studio which saves travel cost and setup time.
Newborn sessions might be my favorite sessions. They require a lot of time and patience, because the best way to pose and capture you little on is when they are sleeping. It can take a lot of effort to get them to sleep, but I try to create an environment that helps lull them into a deep slumber with warmth, a noise machine and diffusing oils. They get the royal treatment!
To book your session, I require a non-refundable retainer fee that varies depending on which session we’ll have
together. If you’re interested in a session, please fill out the inquiry form below!
All Sessions Include:
- Online gallery of high-resolution final edits to download and share
- Choice of The Happy-Medium family or Couple session and a newborn session at a discounted rate
- Couples || $410
- Families || $450
First Year Bundle
- Newborn session, six-month session and one-year session at a discounted rate
- Six-month and one-year sessions are up to 30-minutes and give you 10 final edits
- Between 2-4 hours, including wrapping and posing, as well as breaks for feeding and diaper changes
- All wraps, blankets, and props provided